Appointments may be scheduled by calling the office at (239)574-4600.
Cape Coral ENT Center treats adults ages eighteen and over.
We accept most insurances.
Our office is happy to accept self pay patients. We offer an affordable rate.
What you can expect at your appointment?
- New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time. This will allow ample to verify insurance.
- You may turn in your new patient forms at check-in, verify that they were received electronically, or fill them out at the time of arrival.
- Provide your current health insurance cards, photo ID, and list of medications to the receptionist.
- In the examination room the nurse will obtain a brief verbal medical history. Dr. Wingert or Ted Paquin will then discuss your problem in greater detail and perform an appropriate examination.
- For patients with long standing nasal/sinus or throat problems, evaluation typically includes a fibreoptic endoscopic examination of the affected area. In order to facilitate your examination, we ask your permission to spray your nose with a decongestant and a topical anesthetic spray (Lidocaine). This will anesthetize the lining of your nose. The endoscopic examination yields useful additional information regarding the nature and extent of disease present in otherwise difficult or impossible to examine areas. The CT and MRI scans give complimentary information but they do not replace the value of an endoscopic examination.
We accept most insurances
Here are a few of the insurances we accept:
- AARP – Medicare complete
- AETNA – Medicare
- BCBS – Medicare
- UHC – Medicare
- Humana Gold – HMO Medicare
- Humana PPO
- Freedom Health – Medicare
- Humana PPO & EPO
- Web TPA
Are we on time for appointments?
We make every effort to be timely with your scheduled appointment. To help us do our best, please call us if you are running late or if you can not keep your appointment.
Your Test Results
If medical tests are ordered for you (eg. sinus culture, CT scan, blood work) and you have not heard the results within one week, please call our office to obtain your results unless you have a follow-up appointment at which time you will be given your results. You may reach us during our regular business hours between 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m.
Treatment of Facial Skin Cancers
Skin cancer is the most common form of human cancer. It is estimated that over 1 million new cases occur annually. The rates of all forms of skin cancer are increasing each year, representing a growing concern. It has been estimated that nearly half of all Americans who live to age 65 will develop skin cancer at least once. Dr. Wingert and Ted Paquin routinely see facial skin cancers and lesions. If you have any areas of concern in the head and neck area, certainly address these issues with Dr. Wingert or Ted Paquin.